Saturday, June 20, 2009

June Pick of the Month

Wow, the months are flying past in a flash. I am so thrilled with this month's pick. My favorite size to scrapbook... the 12x12 book. So for all you scrapbookers out there now is the time to buy your books. Click here to see the POTM flyer. The regular price of these books is a great deal at $79.95 and for the rest of June you can get them for only $59.95. I will definitely be buying a couple of these to convert my scrapbooks for my children.

And as if that wasn't enough, Heritage Makers is also running another amazing special on Studio Premier. It is only $29.95 for three months. That is a 50% savings on premier. WOW! 

And on Tuesday Heritage Makers will roll out their Studio version 3.0 to make things even more fun and easy to use. Now is a great time to start your stories! Contact me to place your orders at these awesome prices!
Deanna 
storybookbinding@gmail.com
www.storybookbinding.com

No comments:

Post a Comment